17 Apr We’re Hiring Doorstep Delivery Drivers in Aberdeen
Doorstep Delivery Driver (over 21’s only)
Nightshift. Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays. 10:30pm – 7.30 am.
We are currently looking for energetic and hardworking Doorstep delivery drivers in Aberdeen to join our Bridge of Don team. The role is to provide first class service to our customers who rely on us to deliver their everyday essentials. Multi-drop and night shift experience is desirable although not necessary as full training will be provided to successful candidates.
- 4 nights out of 7. Core nights are Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Overtime may be available on Tuesday and Friday nights.
- Delivering to 300+ customers each night within a defined area
- Physical fitness is essential for this role.
- Driving a company vehicle, to company standards.
- Maintaining van cleanliness and roadworthiness
- Full training is provided, with support available from the management and office teams.
- Be highly organised to ensure all products are delivered through a maintained schedule
- High levels of customer service expected at all times
- Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence appropriate to the vehicle type (B, C or Class 2)
- Maximum 6 points on driving licence accepted
- Working alone and within a team
- Learning routes and delivering to multiple customers before 7am
- Ability to multi-task duties
- Outdoor working conditions
- Ability to uses own initiative
Hours, Salary & Company Benefits:
- Salary: starting from £18,000 per annum
- 4-weekly pay
- Company Pension Scheme
- 23 days annual leave
- Staff discount available for company products
- Permanent position
- Shift Pattern: Night Shifts – 10:30pm till 7:30am, 4 nights out of 7
- Immediate start available
To apply for this position, please send your CV to:
Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.
*** Please note due to insurance purposes that we are only able to insure drivers who are 21 years old or over