14 Apr We’re Hiring – Office Administrator
Kerr’s Family Dairy are currently recruiting for a new member to join their busy office team at their Dundee depot. The company is constantly growing and expanding into new areas, so they are looking for a candidate with a ‘can do’ attitude and flexible approach to each working day. Previous experience as a receptionist, in a call centre or working in an administrative capacity preferred, but full training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Answering incoming calls and making outbound calls.
- Responding to Emails
- Undertaking general administration duties.
- Always maintaining excellent customer service standards.
- Ideally you will have experience as a Receptionist, in a call centre or in an administrative capacity in an office.
- The ability to engage easily and credibly with colleagues and customers across the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a proven ability to plan and organise your time effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and priorities duties.
- Strong IT skills – particularly with Microsoft office packages
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- The occasional Saturday, 9am to 12pm.
Wages and Holiday Entitlement
- Yearly salary of £19,500
- Your pay will be four-weekly in arrears.
- Annual holiday entitlement of 28 days, which would include Christmas and New Year’s Day
To apply for this position, please send your CV to:
Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.